Date of update: 20/10/2023
We, us refers to the developers of the software ECD-REG
Software, program refers to ECD-REG
End user, users you refers to anyone using ECD-REG
Terms of Service
- The software will only be installed on Windows PC or Laptops
- A licence key can only be used on one device at any given time
- The software will come as an installer (.msi) which will require administrator privileges in order to install. You must have permission to install this from the system owner. The installer is a standard Windows installer which may put shortcut links on your desktop and Start Menu as used by most other software.
- We will not be responsible for any software or hardware conflicts arising as a result of using or installing the ecdr software to your computer / device.
- We will not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of installing or using this software.
- We will not be responsible for any stock imbalances, it is upto the user to check stock values after making entries and to do regular backups and stock checks.
- You will use the software in accordance with the law and ecdr regulations in the UK
- You will be responsible for backups and record keeping.
- You will be responsible for any use or misuse by the end users who use the software.
Free technical support is provided to all subscribed users over the phone, video call, email, or chat. On-site technical support is not available. Free technical support is offered at our discretion and subject to fair use conditions. If a technical support issue is determined to be outside of the scope of free technical support, we may charge a fee.
Limited technical support is available to free trial users and users who need help installing the software. We do not provide technical support for hardware issues. If you have a hardware issue, please contact an IT consultant.
If we spend time troubleshooting an ecdr issue and determine that the issue is caused by hardware issues with your device, issues with your Windows installation, or misuse or abuse by an end user, you agree to pay support costs as below.
We are aware that some pharmacy computer systems have agreements or contracts with PMR system suppliers that may restrict access to their devices for the installation of third-party software or security updates. Please contact your PMR or computer supplier for assistance with these issues.
Technical Support Fees
£30 / hour
Minimum charge of £20.